Please note: Final Sunday Hot Yoga at 5:30pm will be on 6/25.
Our Hot Yoga classes are known as the hottest in town…temperatures reach an average of 108 degrees or more! Why the heat? Practicing in a heated room provides a quicker warm-up time, more flexibility, and a detoxifying sweat.
ALL CLASSES = $10 drop-in rate (cash only.)
Please read the following tips before joining us for a class:
- Classes take place in our downstairs studio. Please arrive 15-30 min before class to reserve your spot and acclimate to the heat.
- Drink plenty of water and do not eat any big meals for at least 2 hours before class.
- You will practice barefoot. Please do not enter the yoga room with your shoes on. Cubbies are available for your personal belongings.
- Please silence your phones and refrain from texting or taking phone calls in class. The heat is known to damage cell phones, so leaving them in a cubby is best!
- Yoga mats are available for use for first time students. We ask that you please purchase your own if you plan to continue practicing.
- Face towels are available, but we encourage you to bring your own. Many students also use large towels on their mats. You will sweat….a lot!
- We have small water bottles for sale for $1, but encourage you to bring your own reusable (full) water bottle to help reduce waste.
- You may purchase a Hot Yoga 12 Class Punch card for $90 and save (3 classes free!)
- Cash or Check only. Sorry we do not accept credit cards at this time.
Hot Yoga Schedule…
10am-11:10pm: Hot Fusion Flow w/Bill
A neighborhood favorite, hot yoga with Bill is a fast-paced fusion of Hatha, Kundalini and Power Yoga. Locals have been attending his class since 2002 when he introduced his very own sequence of poses designed to give you a full mind and body workout. Don’t be surprised to find long-time Rockledge residents chatting before and after class and making you feel welcomed. This is a casual and friendly atmosphere. Beginners are welcomed, though this is a mixed levels class, with an intermediate vibe. Just go at your own pace and never be intimidated by those around you. As Bill always says, “We look for progress, not perfection.”
11am-12:10pm: Hot Fusion Flow w/Bill
5:30pm-6:30pm: Hot Vinyasa w/Nina
Busy weekend? Get your yoga practice in on Sunday eve and set the tone for the rest of the week! We’ll warm up the body with Sun Salutations and power through some Vinyasa Flows focused on building strength and proper alignment. Mixed Levels.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
7pm-8:10pm: Hot Fusion Flow w/Bill
7pm-8:10pm: Hot Vinyasa W/Stephanie
If you’re looking for a little variety, Stephanie’s Tuesday night class offers just that. Every few weeks class will focus on a different peak pose and incorporate Sun Salutations in true Vinyasa Flow fashion. Stephanie will help guide you through proper alignment and offer modifications to help meet you at your level. We honor the end of class with a true savasana (resting pose) and ask that you respect those last few minutes of silence. This will allow your body to reset and gain the true benefits of the practice. Mixed Levels.
Curious about practicing yoga in the heat but hesitant to give it a try? Then you’ll definitely want to check out Warm Yoga. See our Main Studio Class Schedule for details.
For questions, comments or concerns:
Call: (215) 379-1046