In respecting the Governor’s orders to close all schools, gyms, community centers, etc. in Montgomery County effective Friday, March 13th, the studio will be closed for until at least March 27th. As a small business, we understand and sympathize in that this is a very challenging time for many. Rest assured that we will take care of membership concerns, refunds, rescheduling of workshops, etc. in as timely a manner as possible. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates, as well as inspirational content, yoga tips and funnies. Please be safe, love and care for one another, wash your hands, and breathe. Thank you for your support & understanding.
Welcome to The Twisted Monkey!
New to our studio? Please read below for all the info you need for your first visit. You will find a tentative Class Schedule outline at the bottom of this page. For the most current schedule and to book classes, download our app or visit our Class Schedule page. Other than that, all you need is a yoga mat, water & smile!
Download app on Android: Click Here.
Download app on iPhone: Click Here.
Open Glofox, search for “The Twisted Monkey” and set up an account. Purchase discount packages/memberships, pre-book classes, and more. No smartphone? No problem. Visit our Class Schedule page to create your account.
All Classes are just $10 each, drop-in rate!*
*This excludes Specialty classes, Workshops and Community classes which vary in price. (For Workshops: Click Here.)
*Discount Packages & Memberships are available: The Main Studio offers a few discount packages for our regular weekly classes, including a “Welcome New Member” discount class pack. Please purchase package before booking a class under “Memberships” or Click Here. (Please note: Memberships and class credit packages are NOT applicable toward Hot Yoga, Prenatal, Community classes or Workshops. Hot Yoga is cash only. No booking required.)
IMPORTANT STUDIO INFO:
- PLEASE set up an account online or through the app PRIOR to attending your first class to save time at check-in.
- If paying by cash, pre-booking is unavailable. We recommend arriving 10 min early to secure a spot.
- If using a credit card, you must pre-book on the app or online as it holds up check-in time.
- If you are no longer able to make a class, you must log in to your account and cancel your booking before the start of class. A credit will be issued for you to use within a month. Refunds must be requested in writing.
- PLEASE ARRIVE on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to instructors and students. If class is full, we reserve the right to give up your spot should someone be waiting and you are not on time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to enter a full class.
- Yoga mats are for the use of first time guests only. If you plan to make yoga a regular practice, please bring in your own yoga mat, face towel and water.
- Due to occasional software updates, you may be required to log out and back in to sync and update the app.
- Gift certificates may only be purchased in-studio (Mon-Thurs. 5pm-8:30pm, Sat. & Sun. 9am-11am) for a cash value. They may not be purchased for specific packages.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To see most current schedule: Class Schedule page.
We often get asked about children attending classes. It is important to understand that kids have different physical and mental needs as they are still developing and growing. Our regular classes are designed for adults. However, we will permit teens ages 13+ to attend a Beginner Level class with a parent/guardian. We do offer special seasonal sessions of Yoga for Kids and Tweens in the Fall and Spring. Please check the Workshops & Events page for info. Thank you for your understanding.
Main Studio: (267) 627-4520
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046