Welcome to The Twisted Monkey!
New to our studio? Please read below for all the info you need for your first visit. You will find a tentative Class Schedule outline at the bottom of this page. For the most current schedule and to book classes, download our app or visit our Class Schedule page. Other than that, all you need is a yoga mat, water & smile!
To download app on Android: Click Here.
To download app on iPhone: Click Here.
Open Glofox, search for “The Twisted Monkey” and set up an account. Purchase discount packages/memberships, pre-book classes, and more. No smartphone? No problem. Visit our Class Schedule page to create your account.
- PLEASE set up an account online or through the app PRIOR to attending your first class to save time at check-in.
- If paying by cash, pre-booking is unavailable. We recommend arriving 10 min early to secure a spot.
- If using a credit card, you must pre-book on the app or online as it holds up check-in time.
- If you are no longer able to make a class, you must log in to your account and cancel your booking before the start of class. A credit will be issued for you to use within a month. Refunds must be requested in writing.
- Due to occasional software updates, you may be required to log out and back in to sync and update the app.
All Classes are just $10 each, drop-in rate!*
- This excludes Special Workshops, Courses, and Community classes which vary in prices.*
- Discount Packages & Memberships are available: The Main Studio offers a few discount packages, including a “Welcome New Member” discount class pack. You will find these under “memberships” once you’ve created an account. Please purchase package before booking a class.
- Memberships and class packages are NOT applicable toward Hot Yoga or special workshops, courses and events. (Hot Yoga is cash only. No booking required.)
- Gift certificates may only be purchased in-studio, Mon-Thurs. 5:30pm-8:30pm for a cash value. They may not be purchased for specific packages.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Fall Schedule 2019
To see most current schedule visit our Class Schedule page.
We often get asked about children attending classes. It is important to understand that kids have different physical and mental needs as they are still developing and growing. Our regular classes are designed for adults. However, we offer special seasonal sessions of Yoga for Kids and Tweens. Please check the Workshops & Events page for info. Thank you for your understanding.
Main Studio: (267) 627-4520
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046