A Twisted Monkey Yoga Retreat
TTM invites you to our 1st Spring 1-day Yoga Retreat, just 15 minutes from our studio!
Join us as we celebrate the Spring Equinox with a “Spring SOULstice” – taking our truest self to our highest potential!
Sunday, March 31st 2019
9:00am – 5:30pm
We understand family and work responsibilities do not always allow for a week-long, luxurious yoga retreat. That is why The Twisted Monkey is happy to offer you the opportunity to escape for the day. We will enjoy yoga, meditation, music, healthy food and each other…a little self-care and rejuvenation to celebrate Spring!
Details and what to expect:
- A full day of yoga, meditation, group activities, discussions and more!
- Group Breakfast and Lunch
- Morning and Afternoon Yoga Classes and Meditations
- Outdoor activity, weather permitting
- Opportunity for self-reflection, relaxation, connection and fun!
- Free Parking (or short walk from Somerton train station.)
- and lots more!
- All Levels Welcome. Adults only.
Location: Cranaleith Spiritual Center, nestled among 10 secluded wooded acres in Northeast Philly, just 15 minutes from the studio! (Directions available on their website.) Cranaleith serves delicious meals that are prepared in-house with local and organic produce sourced from their garden. If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please email us after registration to let us know: email@example.com
Retreat Cost: $140 to invest in yourself for an entire day. Space is limited. Adults only please. This event sold out in the Fall.
To register: SOLD OUT!
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Daniella at TwistedMonkeyYoga@gmail.com. Hope you can join us!