We are officially reopen under the “Green Phase” and are implementing all guidelines provided by the CDC and Gov. Wolf for operating . Please familiarize yourself with these new policies below. We appreciate your cooperation, understanding and support during this time. Online classes are available on T/W/Th – see schedule.
COVID-19 STUDENT POLICIES
Class capacity has been greatly reduced and class schedule has been staggered to accommodate 6 feet social distancing in class and common areas.
- Main Studio: Pre-booking required. No drop-ins permitted. (If you must cancel, please log-in and cancel the booking under your profile at least 1 hour prior to class or you will lose your class credit. Please respect that our capacity has been cut in half and others are hoping to get a spot. No refunds for missed classes.) Adults only please.
- Hot Yoga: First-come, first serve – $10 cash drop-ins only. (Arrive no more than 15 min early.) Adults only please.
- No loaner mats available. Please bring your own. If you require props, bring your own.
- No late arrivals permitted. Doors will open approx 15 min before class begins. No earlier or late arrivals permitted as we must adhere to a proper cleaning and sanitizing protocol. Please be dressed and ready to practice before arriving, as bathrooms are not available. No congregating in common areas. All students and instructors must exit with mask on as soon as class ends.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times EXCEPT when practicing yoga. You are welcome to keep your mask on for regular yoga classes, but NO MASKS will be permitted during heated (warm/hot) classes, as they may be unsafe.
- Checking-in for class: Our reception station is at the front entrance. Please wait to be checked-in for class and follow the social distancing decals located on the floor.
- Personal items should be kept to a minimum. No big bags or unnecessary items permitted. You may use the cubbies to store shoes, keys, phone/wallet, all other items should be kept in the car or at home. In class, you may have your yoga items and personal water bottle only. Please come dressed ready for class. Bathrooms are only available for emergencies. Any items left behind will have to be discarded immediately.
Main Studio classes = $12 single class rate (prepaid on app/website) only.
Hot Yoga = $10 cash drop-in only.
STUDIO STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We are following all guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC & Gov. Wolf.
- Temperature checks: Employees and instructors will undergo temperature checks upon arrival. We are holding all students/members accountable to check their own temperature prior to coming to class. Should you have any symptoms or a temperature above 99.9 degrees, please take precautions and stay home. If you would like our receptionist to check your temperature, we are more than happy to oblige.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to you at the front desk and throughout the studio. If you are sensitive or allergic, please bring your own or use soap and water.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available should you need to wipe down your mat or please wait to disinfect at home to conserve supplies.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only. They will be sanitized before opening each day and maintained throughout. They will be deep cleaned once per week.
- Cleaning other surfaces: All door knobs, cubbies and other high touch surfaces will be wiped down and/or sanitized with a UV sanitizing wand before, during and after each class. Floors will be swept or mopped before, after and in between classes.
- Air circulation: Ceiling fan and A/C will be used when appropriate. A large HEPA filter air purifier and portable plug-in air purifiers have been installed.
If you are still uncomfortable attending studio classes during the Green Phase, we completely understand. Therefore, we will continue to offer online classes via ZOOM on Tues/Wed/Thurs, as well as 1-2 outdoor classes each week. Below is a tentative outline of our current offerings. Our schedule is a work in progress and will be updated weekly, as we continue to find ways to best serve you under these unusual circumstances. For the most up-to-date schedule, please visit our Class Schedule page or download the Glofox app. Please keep in mind that the Green Phase is temporary and only by working together will we get through this. We appreciate all the support, love and encouragement you have given us these past few months.
Still have questions?
Email us: email@example.com
Main Studio Info: (267) 627-4520
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046
501 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, PA 19046
(Entrance on Park Ave. – Street Parking*)
*Please do not park in the Wetzel Funeral Home lot and avoid blocking private driveways. Thank you.