Masks are optional at The Twisted Monkey. We continue to take and operate under necessary precautions and guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with our policies below before booking a class.
CURRENT STUDIO POLICIES
- Main Studio (1st floor): Pre-booking required. No drop-ins permitted. Please create an account via the Class Schedule page or download the Glofox app. Most classes have a limited capacity of 60-70% of our pre-covid class sizes. Therefore, if you are no longer able to attend a class you booked, you must log-in to your account, find your booking under your profile, and cancel at least 1 hour prior to class or you will lose your class credit. Please respect that others may be hoping to get a spot. No refunds for missed classes. Adults only please.
- Hot Yoga (Basement): No pre-booking. First-come, first serve – $10 cash drop-ins only. (Arrive no more than 20 min early.) Adults only please.
- What to bring: No loaner mats available. You must bring your own yoga mat & water. It’s all you need! There are water bottles for sale for Hot Yoga students for $1 cash only. If you require yoga props or towel, please bring your own.
- No late arrivals permitted. Doors will open approx. 15 min before class begins. No earlier or late arrivals permitted as we must adhere to proper cleaning/sanitizing protocol. Please be dressed and ready to practice before arriving.
- Parking: Please do NOT park in the Wetzel Funeral Home lot. We only offer street parking. Please respect our neighbors by avoiding parking too close to private driveways. Give yourself ample time to park and arrive to class on time. The studio entrance is off of Park Ave.
- Checking-in for class: Our reception station/desk is located in the front lobby. Please wait to be checked in for class.
- MASKS are optional throughout the studio. Masks may not be worn for heated classes. Wearing masks during any exercise presents its own risks and to attend classes you agree that Twisted Monkey assumes no liability.
- Personal items should be kept to a minimum. No big bags or unnecessary items permitted. You may use the cubbies to store shoes, keys, phone/wallet, all other items should be kept in the car or at home. In class, you may have your yoga items and personal water bottle only. Any items left behind will be discarded at the end of each week.
Main Studio classes = $12 single drop-in rate*
*Must pre-book and pay on the app/website. Discount packages are available. Please see app or website under “Memberships.”
Hot Yoga = $10 cash, drop-in only**
**Discount punch cards available for purchase in-studio only.
STUDIO STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Symptom & Temperature checks: We are holding all staff & students accountable to check their own temperature prior to coming to class and to refrain from attending classes if they have any cold/flu-like symptoms.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to you at the front desk and throughout the studio. If you are sensitive or allergic, please bring your own or use soap and water!
- Wipes/Towels: The hot studio has towels and spray available to wipe down your mat and/or props at the end of class. For other classes, we kindly ask that you sanitize at home.
- Cleaning surfaces: All door knobs, cubbies and other high touch surfaces will be wiped down and/or sanitized regularly. Floors will be swept or mopped before, after and in between classes.
- Air circulation: Ceiling fan and A/C will be used when appropriate. A large HEPA filter air purifier and portable plug-in air purifiers have been installed.
Our schedule is a work in progress, as we continue to find ways to best serve you. For the most up-to-date schedule, please visit our Class Schedule page or download the Glofox app. We appreciate all of your support, love and encouragement.
Still have questions?
Email us: email@example.com – best option!
Main Studio Line: (215) 688-1418 (only available during class times)
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046
501 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, PA 19046
(Entrance on Park Ave. – Street Parking*)