We are officially reopen under the “Green Phase” and are implementing all guidelines provided by the CDC and Gov. Wolf for operating . Please familiarize yourself with these new policies below. We appreciate your cooperation, understanding and support during this time. Online classes are available on T/W/Th – see schedule.
COVID-19 STUDENT POLICIES
Class capacity has been greatly reduced and class schedule has been staggered to accommodate 6 feet social distancing in class and common areas.
- Main Studio: Pre-booking required. No drop-ins permitted. (All cancellations must be made at least 1 hour prior. Please respect that others may be hoping to get into class.) Adults only please.
- Hot Yoga: First-come, first serve – $10 cash drop-ins only. (Arrive no more than 10 min early.) Adults only please.
- No mats or props available. Please bring your own yoga mat and props, if needed.
- Doors will open 5-10 minutes before class: No earlier or late arrivals permitted. Please be dressed and ready to practice before arriving. No congregating in common areas. All students and instructors must exit as soon as class ends.
- Checking-in for class: Our reception station is now located at the front entrance. Please wait to be checked-in for class and follow the social distancing decals located on the floor.
- Masks must be worn by everyone at all times EXCEPT when practicing yoga. You are welcome to keep your mask on for regular yoga classes, but NO MASKS will be permitted during heated (warm/hot) classes, as they may be unsafe.
- Personal items should be kept to a minimum. No big bags or unnecessary items permitted. You may use the cubbies to store shoes, keys, phone/wallet, all other items should be kept in the car or at home. In class, you may have your yoga items and personal water bottle only. Please come dressed ready for class. Bathrooms are only available for emergencies. Any items left behind will have to be discarded immediately.
Main Studio classes = $12 single class rate (prepaid on app/website.)
Hot Yoga = $10 cash drop-in only.
STUDIO STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE
We are following all guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC & Gov. Wolf.
- Temperature checks: Employees and instructors will undergo temperature checks upon arrival. We are holding all students/members accountable to check their own temperature prior to coming to class. Should you have any symptoms or a temperature above 99.9 degrees, please take precautions and stay home. If you would like our receptionist to check your temperature, we are more than happy to oblige.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the front desk and should be used. If you are sensitive or allergic, please bring your own or use soap and water.
- Disinfectant wipes will be available should you need to wipe down your mat or please wait to disinfect at home to conserve supplies.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only. They will be cleaned and sanitized before opening each day and monitored and maintained throughout.
- Cleaning other surfaces: All door knobs, cubbies and other high touch surfaces will be wiped down and/or sanitized with a UV sanitizing wand before, during and after each class. Floors will be swept or mopped before, after and in between classes.
- Air circulation: Ceiling fan and A/C will be used when appropriate. A large HEPA filter air purifier and portable plug-in air purifiers have been installed.
If you are still uncomfortable attending studio classes during the Green Phase, we completely understand. Therefore, we will continue to offer online classes via ZOOM on Tues/Wed/Thurs. Visit the Class Schedule page or App for details. (We are currently looking into possible outdoor yoga classes as well.) Please keep in mind that the Green Phase is temporary and only by working together will we get through this. Our schedule is a work in progress and will be update on a week to week basis. We continue to find ways to best serve you under these unusual circumstances. We appreciate all the support, love and encouragement you have given us these past few months.
Still have questions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Studio Info: (267) 627-4520
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046
501 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, PA 19046
(Entrance on Park Ave. – Street Parking*)
*Please do not park in the Wetzel Funeral Home lot and avoid blocking private driveways. Thank you.