We continue to operate under Gov. Wolf’s COVID business restrictions and guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with these before booking a class.
COVID-19 STUDIO POLICIES
Class capacity has been reduced to 50-60% to adhere to social distancing guidelines in class and common areas. Schedule is limited to allow for proper cleaning/sanitizing.
- Main Studio: Pre-booking required. No drop-ins permitted. (If you must cancel, please log-in and cancel the booking under your profile at least 1 hour prior to class or you will lose your class credit. Please respect that our capacity has been cut in half and others are hoping to get a spot. No refunds for missed classes.) Adults only please.
- Hot Yoga: First-come, first serve – $10 cash drop-ins only. (Arrive no more than 20 min early.) Adults only please. Masks must be worn to enter and exit, but not to practice.
- No loaner mats available. Please bring your own. If you require props, bring your own.
- No late arrivals permitted. Doors will open approx. 20 min before class begins. No earlier or late arrivals permitted as we must adhere to a proper cleaning/sanitizing protocol. Please be dressed and ready to practice before arriving, as bathrooms are not available. No congregating in common areas. All students and instructors must exit immediately with masks on.
- MASKS must be worn to enter and exit the building and in common areas by ALL. During practice, we offer some classes that require masks and some optional. ALL heated classes are mask optional. Please note that wearing masks during exercise presents its own risk and to attend classes you agree that Twisted Monkey assumes no liability. (Please look for the mask emoji on our Class Schedule outline below for classes that require them.)
- Checking-in for class: Our reception station is at the front entrance. Please wait to be checked-in for class and follow social distancing guidelines.
- Personal items should be kept to a minimum. No big bags or unnecessary items permitted. You may use the cubbies to store shoes, keys, phone/wallet, all other items should be kept in the car or at home. In class, you may have your yoga items and personal water bottle only. Please come dressed ready for class. Bathrooms are only available for emergencies. Any items left behind will have to be discarded immediately.
Main Studio classes = $12 single drop-in rate*
*Must pre-book and pay on the app/website. Discount packages are available. Please see app or website under “Memberships.”
Hot Yoga = $10 cash, drop-in only**
**Discount punch cards available for purchase in-studio only.
STUDIO STEPS TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
We are following all guidelines and recommendations provided by the CDC & Gov. Wolf.
- Temperature checks: We are holding all staff & students accountable to check their own temperature prior to coming to class. Should you have any symptoms or a temperature above 99.9 degrees, please take precautions and stay home. If you would like our receptionist to check your temperature, we are more than happy to oblige.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available to you at the front desk and throughout the studio. If you are sensitive or allergic, please bring your own. Soap and water are best!
- Disinfectant wipes will be available should you need to wipe down your mat and/or props.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use only. They will be sanitized before opening each day and maintained throughout.
- Cleaning other surfaces: All door knobs, cubbies and other high touch surfaces will be wiped down and/or sanitized with a UV sanitizing wand before, during and after each class. Floors will be swept or mopped before, after and in between classes.
- Air circulation: Ceiling fan and A/C will be used when appropriate. A large HEPA filter air purifier and portable plug-in air purifiers have been installed.
If you are still uncomfortable attending studio classes, we completely understand. Therefore, we will continue to offer online classes via ZOOM (Tues/Wed/Fri). We are also happy to offer some outdoor classes through May! Tentative dates are listed below. Our schedule is a work in progress, as we continue to find ways to best serve you under these unusual circumstances. For the most up-to-date schedule, please visit our Class Schedule page or download the Glofox app. We appreciate all the support, love and encouragement you have given us this past year.
Outdoor Yoga Classes at St. Basil Academy: Sat 5/8 at 10am, Wed. 5/12 at 6:30pm, Mon. 5/17 at 7pm and Mon. 5/24 at 7pm. (*Pre-booking required. All Levels.)
Still have questions?
Email us: email@example.com – best option!
Main Studio Line: (267) 627-4520 (only available during class times)
Hot Yoga Info: (215) 379-1046
501 Huntingdon Pike Rockledge, PA 19046
(Entrance on Park Ave. – Street Parking*)
*Please do NOT park in the Wetzel Funeral Home lot and avoid blocking private driveways. Thank you.