New to the studio?
Please familiarize yourself with our policies before attending a class.
Main Studio = $12 single class*
*Must pre-book & pay on app/website. See below.
Hot Yoga = $10 cash, drop-in*
*First come, First serve only. Please do not pre-book.
CURRENT STUDIO POLICIES
- Main Studio (1st floor): Pre-booking is required. No drop-ins. Please create an account via the Class Schedule page or download the Glofox app via iphone or android. Cost is $12 for a single class or purchase discount packages under the “Memberships” tab. Note: Classes are capped at 20 students. Therefore, if you are no longer able to attend a class you booked, you must log-in to your account, find your booking under your profile, and cancel at least 1 hour prior to class or you will lose your class credit. Please respect that others may be hoping to get a spot. No refunds for missed classes. Adults only please. We offer sessions of Yoga for Kids in the Fall and Spring.
- Hot Yoga Studio (Basement): No pre-booking. First-come, first serve – $10 cash drop-ins only. Discount punch cards available for purchase in-studio. Please see the Hot Yoga instructor. Arrive no more than 20-30 min early. Adults only please.
- What to bring: Please bring your own yoga mat & water (and towel for heated classes.) It’s all you need! There are water bottles for sale for Hot Yoga students for $1 cash only. If you require yoga props or towels, please bring your own.
- No late arrivals: Yoga teachings ask us to respect others by arriving on time and to avoid disrupting class. Doors open approx 15 min before class begins for the Main Studio and 30 min for the Hot Studio. If you are late, we reserve the right to give up your spot or deny entry.
- Parking: There is only street parking available. Please do NOT park in the Wetzel Funeral Home lot. Respect our neighbors by avoiding parking too close to private driveways. Give yourself ample time to park and arrive to class on time. The studio’s main entrance is on Park Ave. There is an additional entrance down the outside steps for Hot Yoga only.
- Checking-in: Our front desk is located in the lobby. Please let the receptionist know what class you are there for and provide your name, if required.
- Personal items: Please keep to a minimum. No big bags or unnecessary items permitted. You may use the cubbies to store shoes, keys, phone/wallet, etc. All other items should be kept in the car or at home. In class, you may have your yoga items and personal water bottle only. Any unclaimed items left behind will be discarded/donated at the end of each week.
- Masks: We are mask optional throughout the studio. However, masks may NOT be worn for heated classes. Wearing masks during any exercise presents its own risks and to attend classes you agree that Twisted Monkey assumes no liability.
- Yoga Etiquette: For more tips & what to expect at your 1st class: Click Here.