“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
— Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- Happy New Year! We hope you all enjoyed the holiday season and are ready for a new and exciting year. We are so thankful for all your support and dedication in 2015 and are excited to share with you in all that 2016 has in store. The next couple of months will bring some changes and renovations to the studio. Please pardon the dust and mess as we strive to bring you a new and improved Twisted Monkey.
- New Schedule! Please make sure to check out our website often for the latest Class Schedule. Mat Pilates will be held on Mondays at 6:15pm beginning Jan. 4th! Other schedule changes and new classes will be added in the following weeks so stay tuned! New and improved website coming soon too!
- Non-Heated Yoga Class Card Sale! This is the final month to purchase non-heated yoga class cards. Returning students – get your 10 class card for $70 or a 5 class card for $40…while supplies last! Prices will go up next month and we will introduce a new computerized registration process for the Main Level Non-Heated Studio only. Hot yoga classes will continue as cash only.
- Workshops and Special Events! We are looking forward to more special workshops and events this year. We have a 3 week Surfset Fitness series starting this month on Mondays at 9:30am and a new Pre and Post Natal series on Wednesdays at 6:15pm. “Yoga in a Bottle – Yoga with a Twist!” will be back in late February and we are planning a special Open House celebration this Spring. This and lots more coming soon…as always please check our website for details.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
- Happy January….Happy New Year!
We always appreciate your feedback!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or concerns. Namaste.