“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.”
- Happy February! Well now that January is over, how are we doing with those resolutions? Don’t forget that The Twisted Monkey is here to help you succeed in keeping them this year! We are definitely keeping ours as we continue to strive to improve the studio. You may have noticed that painting has commenced upstairs along with other improvements to the studio, including a brand new sign outside revealed this month! Please pardon the dust and mess.
- Open House! We have plans in the works to host an Open House on March 5th to showcase our new and improved studio as well as our different class offerings and the wonderful instructors that make it all happen. Stay tuned for more details later this month!
- New Classes and Times! Beginning this month, there will be some changes to our non-heated evening classes. We will now offer start times of 6pm and 7:15pm on most evenings. We hope this will help some of our yogis who work on the weekdays to make it in for more classes. Please make sure to check out our website for the new Class Schedule. Also, please note that we have separated and updated the Hot Yoga Schedule. Friday Hot Happy Hour is cancelled for the season. We hope to bring it back soon! Thanks for your understanding.
- Surfset Fitness Fridays with Ashley! We are happy to offer surf-inspired, fitness classes at The Twisted Monkey. Stand on the The Rip Surfer X, the original Indoor Board as featured on the hit show Shark Tank. Improve your balance, strengthen your core, enhance your yoga practice, build lean muscle and burn up to 900 calories in one hour! Due to the limited number of boards, you must pre-register for this class. Cost is 3 weeks for $40. Next session: Fridays at 9:30am -Feb. 12th, 19th and 26th. To register: Click Here.
- Cupid’s Arrow Acro Workshop! Looking for something different and fun to do this Valentine’s Day? Join us for an Intro to Acro Yoga workshop! Feb. 14th, 1pm-3pm, join Kimmy & Rachel as they share all they’ve learned and lead you through basic poses and techniques designed for yoga partners. Bring your significant other, BFF, family member, or just yourself, for 2 hours of creative yoga fun! We will end the class with a special V-day Champagne Toast. Cost is $45 when you register for two, $25 for individual. For more info and To register: Click Here.
- Non-Heated Class Card Sale! We are extending our class card sale to the end of Winter! Returning students – get your 10 class card for $70 or a 5 class card for $40…while supplies last! Prices will go up this Spring as we hope to introduce a new computerized registration process for the Main Level Non-Heated Studio soon. Hot yoga classes will continue as cash only.
- Help Save Nepal! Those of you who have been attending our hot yoga classes for some time know that we offer water bottles in exchange for donations that go to Nepal Kids. We are reaching out to you, our members, to share a little more about this organization and a brand new Go Fund Me campaign spearheaded by one of our very own members, Mike Cassidy. Please take a moment to read about this cause and how Mike strives to help save Nepal. Your donations, big or small, can really make a world of difference. To join Mike in helping to save Nepal: Click Here. Namaste.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
Happy February…Happy Valentine’s Day!