“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
Yoga is the fountain of youth. You’re only as young as your spine is flexible. ~Bob Harper
If we are creating ourselves all the time, then it is never too late to begin creating the bodies we want instead of the ones we mistakenly assume we are stuck with. ~Deepak Chopra
- The Twisted Monkey is now offering an Intro to Yoga (non-heated) class on Sundays at 10am. This class moves at a much slower pace, stripping down popular poses and incorporating proper placement and breathing. This is a community-type class which will be taught by a rotation of teachers and student teachers and is open to all ages and levels.
- Take advantage of our New Year’s Resolution Sale (only valid for non-heated classes)! New students (taken 1 class or using a Living Social/Groupon voucher) can purchase a 6 Class Punch Card for $30. That’s a 50% savings….3 classes free! Returning students may purchase a 12 Class Punch Card for $80…4 classes free! Sale ends on Jan. 31st.
- Our Spring Session of Yoga Teacher Training begins on Feb. 1st. If you would like to join us, it is not too late! Please email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coming back to The Twisted Monkey: Pilates Class with Rose! We will be holding a special 12 week session of Pilates every Sunday at 9am, beginning Feb. 1st. Cost of each 45 minute class will be $8. You may purchase a 12 class package on the first day for only $80 (2 free classes!) Sorry, we cannot accept vouchers or yoga punch cards for this class.
- Our next “Yoga in a Bottle” Winter 2015 Edition has been set for Friday, Feb. 6th, 7:30pm. Join us for 2 hours of gentle yoga, wine tasting, light snacks and lots of relaxing fun with our very own yoga and wine enthusiast, Daniella. Cost is $25 per person and pre-payment is required. Sign-ups are available at the studio or email us at email@example.com.
- With Winter weather upon us, please note that the most accurate last minute class changes and cancellations can be found on our Facebook Page or by calling or emailing the studio.
- We are now on Instagram and Twitter…give us a follow!