“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.” ~ Tom Bodett
- Happy September! Many of you may be experiencing back-to-school madness. Therefore, we are making it easier for you to unwind and get your yoga in by adding several new classes and time slots for Fall. Make sure to check out our current schedule! Click Here. (Coming soon – online registration and packages!) Reminder that we will be closed on Mon, Sept. 5th for Labor Day.
- Yoga in the Park! Park season has officially ended. We hope to bring it back next Spring! Thank you to all who helped raise donations to benefit One Orlando and PAWS.
- Full Moon Yoga! Our September Full Moon Yoga class will take place on Friday, September 16th at 7:30pm at the studio. The Harvest Moon is one of the most beautiful and powerful of the year. Please visit the Full Moon Yoga schedule on our Website. Proceeds will benefit Matter of Trust.
- Free Classes! This month we are offering TWO FREE classes:
- First, Join us on Sat, Sept. 17th at 12pm for a Health & Wellness class with Cindy Corabi, Holistic Health & Wellness Coach. If you suffer from bloating, gas, low energy, weight gain, headaches, joint pain, fatigue, etc., you must learn to rid inflammation, get alkaline and detox your body! Come for a free workshop to learn how to feel younger and healthy again! We ask that you please RSVP to this event so we know how many people to expect. Thank you. To RSVP: Click Here
- On Sat, Sept. 24th, 2pm-3:15pm, join us for a free jam session of Be FREE partner FUN! Grab a buddy, significant other, even one of your kids, or come solo and see what Partner Yoga is all about! This class is open to all ages and levels. There will be tons of cool stretching and calibrations, maybe some falls and tons of laughs! This will be a free sneak peek into the Acro CommUNITY Yoga Class Series. Come on out!
- Fall Equinox Yoga Mala! Join us on Thurs, Sept. 22nd at 7pm, as we once again attempt (and succeed!) to get through 108 sun salutations. After our successful Summer Solstice 108 sun salutation celebration in June, we are now happy to offer these Yoga Malas every season! More info can be found on our 108 Yoga Mala page.
- Specialty Yoga Class Series! We have several specialty yoga classes starting this month. Make sure to register online to secure your spot as these classes require pre-registration. For more info and to register: CLICK HERE. A list of our offerings:
- Kids’ Yoga (ages 5-9yrs) 5 wk series on Sundays at 11:15am (Starts 9/18)
- Surfset Fitness & Yoga 6 wk series on Thurs at 9:15am (Starts 9/22)
- Parent-N-Me Yoga (ages 2-5yrs) 6 wk series on Fri at 10:30am (Starts 9/23)
- Tween Yoga (ages 9-13) 6 wk series on Fri at 6:30pm (Starts 9/23)
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga (infants welcomed!) 6 wk series on Sat at 10am (Starts 9/24)
- Acro CommUNITY Yoga (ALL AGES!) “6 for 5” wk series on Sat at 2pm (Starts 9/24)
- Kettle Bells & Yoga 6 wk series on Sundays at 8:45am (Starts 9/25)
Class Card FLASH SALE! 10-class cards (does not include hot yoga) are now on sale until Sept. 15th for just $70!!! (Reminder: we are no longer selling regular 5 class cards for $40.) Punch cards for the Main Level Studio will no longer be sold after September, but they will still be accepted until the end of the year. At the end of this month, we will introduce new discount packages and class registration available through a new online software program. We will still continue to accept cash payments in the studio. Thank you for your patience and support during this transition.
- Fall Drive! One of our instructors, Stephanie, has spear-headed a Fall Drive to benefit the Montgomery County SPCA. Look for a box in the lobby where you can place donations. Some of the items they are looking for include: towels, blankets, sheets, comforters, unopened bags of dog and cat food, canned dog and cat food, cat litter & litter boxes, etc. Our SPCA Fall drive will run through October. Thank you for your support!
- Save the date! Registration for our very first Yoga Retreat is now open. Spots are limited and going fast! If you missed our first Retreat Info meeting, we will be holding another one on Sun, Sept. 11th at 11:15am, immediately following the Intro to Yoga class. We will briefly discuss the itinerary for the 3 day weekend and answer any questions you may have. Those already registered are encouraged to attend too. The meeting should take no more than 30 min. You may also visit our Yoga Retreat page for info and registration or email us at email@example.com.
- Lost and Found! If you have left behind a water bottle, yoga mat or other personal item, please make sure to check the yoga studio. Items not claimed by the end of each month will be recycled. The lost and found is located in the hot yoga ladies’ changing room or see an instructor. Thank you.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
Happy September! Happy Labor Day!