“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
In our uniquely human capacity of connecting movement with breath and spiritual meaning, yoga is born. ~Gurmukh Kaur Khalsa
When this body has been so magnificently and artistically created by God, it is only fitting that we should maintain it in good health and harmony by the most excellent and artistic science of Yoga. ~Geeta Iyengar
We would like to thank all those who came out to our “Yoga in a Bottle – Yoga with a Twist!” workshop on Feb. 6th. It was beyond successful…such a fun time! Look out for our next one coming in April.
- Reminder that our Pilates 12 week session is going strong. Join us Sundays at 9am for 45 minutes of core strengthening and toning exercises with our Pilates Princess Rose. Class cost is $8 per person, drop in rate. Sorry, we cannot accept vouchers or yoga punch cards for this class. Follow it up with our Intro to Yoga class at 10am….perfect compliment to Pilates.
- Our March workshop has been announced! Join us for “Not All Breath is Created Equal: An Intro to Pranayama, an Instrument for Being” with our very own instructor Justine. Learn about a variety of breathing techniques and the importance of breath in and out of our yoga practice. Pre-sale tickets are $15 per person. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door for $20. Sign-ups available at the studio or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info: Click Here
- Reminder: Our Non-Heated Yoga classes have made a switch to a 10 class yoga card for $70 (3 free!) Purchase 12 Hot Yoga classes for $90 and save (3 free!) Non-Heated and Hot Yoga classes must be purchased separately.
- With Winter weather upon us, please note that the most accurate last minute class changes and cancellations can be found on our Facebook Page or by calling or emailing the studio.
- Don’t forget to give us a follow on Instagram and Twitter too!