“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“Most people are slow to champion love because they fear the transformation it brings into their lives. And make no mistake about it: love does take over and transform the schemes and operations of our egos in a very mighty way.” ~ Aberjhani, Journey through the Power of the Rainbow: Quotation from a Life Made Out of Poetry.
Seems like the month of January happened in the blink of an eye. Don’t forget that The Twisted Monkey is here to help you stay committed to those New Year Resolutions. Check out our schedule for the variety of classes we offer…and make sure to book ahead of time using our app! We’d like to take this time to thank you for your support as we smoothed out some kinks in our registration process last month. Now, let’s see what’s happening in the month of February…
Looking for something different and fun to do this Valentine’s Day? Join us for our LOVE Acro Workshop on Sunday, Feb. 12th at 6pm. We will fly through some fun poses and flows designed for yoga partners. Bring your significant other, BFF, family member, or just yourself, for 2 hours of creative yoga fun! (21 and older only please.) We will end the class with a special V-day Champagne Toast. For info and registration: Workshops & Events (Save the date! Join us March 5th for a special Parent-N-Child AcroYoga class.)
Meditation 3 Part Series!
Visit our Workshops & Events page for info and registration.
Help us give back to those who give to us and our country. We are collecting Coats for Veterans through Feb. 15th. Collection box is located in the Main Lobby. Thank you for your kindness and generosity.
Have you checked out some of our newest classes? What are you waiting for!
- PiYo class: Our 5 week series is going strong. Drop-in spots are now available when you pre-book through our Glofox app or online scheduling platform. This fusion of Pilates moves and Yoga poses will help you gain strength and flexibility while toning and sculpting! Sundays at 11:30am.
- Bootcamp Flow: This is a must try! Experience 4 classes in 1: mat yoga, yoga sculpt, SUP yoga and Barre Yoga. Members may now use credits or drop-in for the usual $10. Must pre-book through Glofox as spots are limited. Wednesdays at 5:30pm.
- Kids’ Yoga: We now offer a weekly class for kids ages 5-10 on Thursdays at 4:45pm. Only $6 per child when you pre-book through our Glofox app or online scheduling platform. Yoga is quickly becoming a great way to keep our youth healthy, flexible and active. It’s never too early (or late!) to start yoga.
- Pre/PostNatal Yoga: Our Winter session has now begun. If you would like to drop-in for a class, Saturdays at 10am until March 11th, please contact us to reserve a spot at email@example.com.
- New Hot Yoga Class: Beginning Feb. 12th, we will now be offering Hot Happy Hour yoga classes every Sunday at 5:30pm in our downstairs “Hot Studio” with our newest instructor, Nina! Please note that Hot Yoga classes are separate from our Main Studio. $10 cash only. Let’s get hot and twisted!
- Candlelight Community Yoga: Don’t forget that you can now get your Friday practice in with Sarah for just $5. Our Instructors-in-Training will begin leading classes next month. We appreciate your support.
- Studio Yoga Mats: As we continue to make improvements to our studio, we would like to clarify that yoga mats are for the use of brand new members on their first visit. We ask that all students who try a class and plan to continue the practice of yoga, to invest in their own mat. This way you may choose the correct length, size and density to suit your individual needs. The downstairs Hot Yoga studio provides black yoga mats that are already placed down on the floor. You may place your own yoga mat on top for extra support. We ask that you please wipe down all mats after use. Do not roll up any studio mats that may still be wet, as this can become unsanitary. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Lost and Found: If you have left behind a water bottle, yoga mat or other personal item, please make sure to check the yoga studio. Items not claimed by the end of each month will be recycled. The lost and found is located in the hot yoga ladies’ changing room or see an instructor. Thank you.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles. 🙂
Happy February! Happy Valentine’s Day!