Final Newsletter of the Year!
“Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect.”
~ Oren Arnold
- Happy December! The holiday season is upon us and it’s a busy time at the studio. Thank you for all your patience and support during our transition to the new registration system for the Main Level Studio. If you have not done so already, we urge you to please upload our free “Glofox” app so you may take advantage of our special Holiday Sale: 5 for $25! (Sorry, NOT valid for Hot Yoga.) Please rest assured that we will continue accepting class cards, as we transfer credits to your new online account. To facilitate this and save time, please download the app before visiting the studio. No smartphone? No problem. Visit our updated website and check out our new look and new Class Schedule: Click Here. Please note: There are some class cancellations and changes during the holiday season as we plan to come back in the New Year with a bigger and better schedule! The studio will be closed on Dec. 24th and 25th, as well as Dec. 31st and Jan 1st.
- Holiday Events! We have some fun activities lined up for you this month:
- Yoga with a Twist! “Yoga in a Bottle-Yoga with a Twist!” with Daniella is back for a special holiday edition on Saturday, Dec. 3rd at 4:30pm. We are just about sold out so you’ll want to sign up now! See our Workshops & Events page for info and to register.
- Holiday Acro Jam! Kimmy and Rob are back with an awesome winter wind up & down session for you! Join in on 2 hours of pure fun with fellow yogis and explore beginner AcroYoga poses and flows. Grab a friend to play with this Holiday Season, try something new. Beginner-friendly, all levels encouraged. The more the merrier! Sunday, Dec. 18th at 6pm. See our Workshops & Events page for info and to register.
- Annual Holiday Party! We invite all of our members to our annual Holiday Party on Saturday, Dec. 10th at 7pm. Food will be provided, but please BYOB. Details can be found at the studio.
- Holiday Yoga Gift Ideas! Have you seen our new Studio Tees and Tanks? Stop by the Main Studio Lobby and check out our new purple tees ($10) and black tanks ($15) on sale now. We also have some yoga-inspired bracelets on sale from My Twisted Trinkets. (Prices vary.) How about the gift of yoga? We have brand new gift certificates for sale in increments of $10, $25 (limited time), $40 and $80. Please note: Tees, Tanks, Trinkets and Certificates must be purchased by cash or check only.
- Holiday Drive! Through the month of December we will be collecting gently used Yoga Mats to donate to the Transformation Yoga Project. TYP serves people impacted by trauma, addiction, or incarceration through trauma-sensitive, mindfulness-based yoga. Your used mat could help make a difference in someone’s life. A labeled box will be located near the front entrance for donations. Namaste.
- Studio Yoga Mats! Just a reminder that yoga mats are for the use of brand new members on their first visit. We ask that all students who try a class and plan to continue the practice of yoga, invest in their own mat. This way you may choose the correct size and style to suit your individual needs. The Hot Yoga studio provides black yoga mats that are already placed down on the floor. You may place your own yoga mat on top for extra support. Please wipe down all mats after use. Do not roll up any studio mats that may still be wet, as this can become unsanitary. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Lost and Found! If you have left behind a water bottle, yoga mat or other personal item, please make sure to check the yoga studio. Items not claimed by the end of each month will be donated or recycled. The lost and found is located in the hot yoga ladies’ changing room or see an instructor. Thank you.
- Stay Up-to-Date! Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
Happy December! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Holidays to you and yours from all of us at The Twisted Monkey Yoga Studio.