“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“When spring came, even the false spring, there were no problems except where to be happiest. The only thing that could spoil a day was people and if you could keep from making engagements, each day had no limits. People were always the limiters of happiness except for the very few that were as good as spring itself.”
― Ernest Hemingway, A Moveable Feast
- Happy April! How about this crazy weather that can’t seem to make up its mind? Spring is definitely in the air, but Winter just doesn’t seem to want to disappear. Just remember, you can always count on The Twisted Monkey for a break from it all! Make sure to check our website often for all the latest class schedule and workshop happenings.
- Schedule Updates: Just a reminder that this Spring we are offering $5 Community Yoga on Mondays. Our last class will be held on May 23rd. Also this Spring, Warm Flow Wednesdays with Daniella and Intro to Yoga and Meditation with Sarah on Saturdays at 10am. Classes start the first full week in April! See our Class Schedule for details.
- Surfin’ in Spring: This month we are featuring a Surfset Fitness Workshop on Sunday, April 17th, 1-3pm. If you haven’t had the chance to stand on the Rip Surfer X board (or even if you have), this is a great opportunity to learn about and experience this unique and fun workout as seen on the hit show Shark Tank! For more details visit our Workshops & Events page.
- More Workshops: Thank you to all who joined us for last month’s sold out “Yoga in a Bottle – Yoga with a Twist!” As always, fun was had by all! Our Acro in April workshop also sold out! For those of you who missed it, we’ll be bringing it back this Fall. Coming in May: “Managing Stress through Yoga and Meditation” with Sarah McIntyre. Registration is now open! Visit our Workshops & Events page. We’ll bring you a few more workshops before Summer. Stay tuned for details!
- Yoga for Kids, Teens and Moms! We had to reschedule our Kids Yoga series and are hoping to offer it in June. Also coming this June…Yoga for Teens, Prenatal Yoga and Mommy-N-Me Yoga! As soon as details our finalized we will update our website. FYI: The Twisted Monkey is honored to offer a sneak peak “Yoga for Teens” class on April 13th at 7:30pm at The Abington Library. For details and to register please visit their website or Click Here.
- Thank you! We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all of those who came out to our very first Open House last month. It was a great day filled with even greater people, fun demo classes, amazing local vendors, yummy food and more! To ALL of our members: THANK YOU! We couldn’t do it without you.
- Help Save Nepal! Join us in supporting this important cause, spearheaded by one of our very own members, Mike Cassidy. Your donations, big or small, can really make a world of difference. To Help Save Nepal: Click Here. Namaste.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
Happy April! Happy Passover! Happy Spring!