“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“I believe that a godly home is a foretaste of heaven. Our homes, imperfect as they are, must be a haven from the chaos outside. They should be a reflection of our eternal home, where troubled souls find peace, weary hearts find rest, hungry bodies find refreshment, lonely pilgrims find communion, and wounded spirits find compassion.”
― Jani Ortlund
- The Twisted Monkey is now open on Fridays at 5:30pm! Join us for $5 Happy Hour Hatha Yoga beginning May 1st and through June. This is a 9 week mixed levels community non-heated yoga class. Not only will you be ending your week right and squeezing in another hour of practice before the weekend, but you will be supporting our new group of instructors in training. And did we mention, classes are only $5??? All ages and levels welcomed. If you prefer to sweat it out, we are now also offering Hot Happy Hour yoga at the same time. This is a high energy, challenging 1 hour class. Cost is $10 and class cards accepted.
- Our new Pilates 6 week session with Rose begins on Sunday, May 3rd. Classes will now start at 8:45am and will be 1 hour long. Cost is $10 for drop-ins. Purchase a 6 class card on the first day for $50 and get one class free! We now accept yoga class cards for those who want to give this core-strengthening workout a try! Follow it up with our Intro to Yoga class at 10am….perfect compliment to Pilates.
- Saturday, May 9th, join us for a special 2 hour class of (warm) YinYasa with Justine at 1pm. This special workshop is designed for cyclists, runners, and other active individuals who are looking to compliment their workouts with specialized stretches and poses through a fusion of Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow. Cost is $15 when you pre-register or $20 at the door. For more info and to sign-up: Click Here.
- Mother’s Day Yoga! – bring your mom for free! Give your mom the (FREE!) gift of yoga! Join us on Mother’s Day for a special 2 for 1 (non-heated) Mother’s Day Yoga class at 10am. Start this special day off right by celebrating mom and all the special women in our lives with some gentle, beginner’s style yoga. (Mom not required to attend. Regular $10 fee applies.)
- Mommy-to-Be/Mommy-N-Me is back! Beginning May 20th, join us every Wednesday at 11am for 6 weeks of Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga with Jessica. We welcome little yogis ages 0-3 years, whether they just want to play and explore or join in on some yoga. (Mamas are responsible for their little ones.) This is a special 6 week series. You must pre-register online by May 10th. Cost is only $45!! To register and purchase your 6 class package: Click Here
SNEAK PEAK INTO JUNE…
- Intro to Intermediate & Advanced Poses Workshop with our lovely core queen, Julia. Saturday, June 6th, 1-3pm. Cost is $20. Details and registration coming soon!!!!
- Surfset Yoga & Fitness with Ashley! 6 week session starts June 17th, Wednesdays at 7pm! Details and pricing coming soon!
- Power-Vinyasa (non-heated) coming to Mondays at 7pm this Summer.
- Pilates Summer Session! Pilates will have a new day and time beginning in late June and through the Summer.
- Prenatal Yoga will have a 2nd session in the Summer. Details coming soon!
- Have you seen the new studio tank top? Makes a great gift for the wine lover and yogini in your life! Only $15 and available in sizes S, M, L, XL and XXL. While supplies last!
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles. Happy May!
The benefits of some of our favorite poses…