“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
- Happy October! Have you checked out our current Fall Schedule! Click Here. There’s something for everyone…
- Morning Weekday classes? We now offer plenty! Warm Yoga, YinYasa, Vinyasa Flow, Hatha Flow and Surfset Fitness and Yoga. See our schedule for details.
- Long day? One more opportunity to get your practice in with our G’nite Flow. Perfect gentle flow before bedtime. Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30pm with Kimmy and Natalie.
- Lunch Time Yoga? Try our 45 min Kundalini Express at noon on Wednesdays with Jessica.
- Sunrise Yoga? Get your practice in before work or school on Fridays at 6am with our Morning Meditation Flow with Sarah.
- Half priced yoga? Support our teachers in training on Fridays and Sundays and get your yoga on for just $5!
- Yoga for Tweens? Yup! Fridays at 6:30pm with Brittany for ages 9-13. Just $5.
- Pre/Postnatal Yoga (infants welcomed!) 6 week series has begun, but drop-in spots are now available for $15. Please email us or call 267-627-4520 to reserve your spot.
- Parent-N-Me Yoga (ages 2-5yrs) 6 wk series on Fridays also has some drop-in spots available for $15. Contact us to reserve your spot.
- Our Acro CommUNITY Yoga series is off to a great start! If you’d like to drop-in and see what it’s all about, please email us or call to reserve a spot. Cost is $15 per person.
- PiYo classes have arrived! Our very own Pilates instructor, Rose, is now certified in PiYo by Beachbody classes. This fusion of Pilates moves and Yoga poses will help you gain strength and flexibility while toning and sculpting. 5 week series starts on Sunday, Oct. 23rd. For info and registration see our schedule: Click Here. (You must pre-register for this class.)
- Full Moon Yoga! Our October Full Moon Yoga class will take place on Sunday, Oct. 16th at the studio in lieu of our Community Class. Please visit the Full Moon Yoga schedule on our Website for details. Proceeds will benefit Matter of Trust.
- October Workshops! We have two this month plus a FREE Class…
- Kid’s Yoga Workshop with Sarah is happening on Sunday, Oct. 16th. Yoga is a great way to ensure young ones maintain flexibility. It’s also been shown to improve focus and concentration, sleep, and even athletic ability. Drop your little one(s) off, ages 5-10 yrs, for 9o minutes of yoga fun. We’ll go over poses appropriate for kids, discuss the importance of strength and flexibility, play games and even enjoy a light snack. Cost is $15 per child. For more info and registration: Click Here.
- Surfset Fitness and Yoga with Ashley is happening on Sunday, Oct. 30th. Stand on the Rip Surfer X as seen on the hit show Shark Tank! You’ll maximize calories burned, strengthen your core and balance, create lean muscle, and prevent injury…all while having a great time! Cost is $25 per person. For more info and registration: Click Here.
- Free Class: “What you need to know about Essential Oils for Pets!” Saturday, Oct. 22nd at 11:30am. For more info and to RSVP: Click Here.
- Class Card FLASH SALE! Our 10 class cards (does not include hot yoga) are still on sale. Get 10 classes for just $70 until we sell out. Our new online registration software will be launching this month! Thank you for your patience and support during this transition.
- Yoga with a Twist! We know you’ve been asking….promise it’s coming soon! It’s been a little busy around the studio but a date for our Fall “Yoga with a Bottle-Yoga with a Twist” will be determined very soon, so stay tuned for details.
- Fall Drive! Reminder that we our collecting items to benefit the Montgomery County SPCA. Look for a box in the lobby where you can place donations. Some of the items they are looking for include: towels, blankets, sheets, comforters, unopened bags of dog and cat food, canned dog and cat food, cat litter & litter boxes, etc. Our SPCA Fall drive will run through October. Thank you for your support!
- Holiday Bhakti Retreat! We have extended our retreat deadline. Sign-ups are due by Oct. 15th. Only 5 spots left, so act now! Visit our Yoga Retreat page for info and registration or email us at email@example.com.
- Lost and Found! If you have left behind a water bottle, yoga mat or other personal item, please make sure to check the yoga studio. Items not claimed by the end of each month will be recycled. The lost and found is located in the hot yoga ladies’ changing room or see an instructor. Thank you.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles.
Happy October! Happy Halloween!