“The Stretch Gazette” is our studio’s monthly newsletter. Every month The Twisted Monkey will bring you some motivation through Words of Wisdom, Yoga Tips & Facts, and the latest news from our Yoga Studio. Please subscribe to receive email notifications of our latest publication by entering your email in the box found on the sidebar. Namaste.
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
- Happy November! During this time of extra gratitude, we would like to thank you for all of your support and dedication. We will continue making improvements and renovations to the studio during this holiday season. We apologize in advance for any dust or inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding. Our schedule this month will run as usual, but we will be closed on Thanksgiving Day. We have a few new classes starting this month. Don’t forget to check out our Fall Class Schedule and Workshops & Events page for all the latest. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s to come….
- Non-Heated Yoga Class Card Sale! Purchase your 10-class cards for $70 while supplies last! As we gear up for a new check-in process in the New Year, we will be selling class cards in November and December until we run out! These cards will not be available for purchase in 2016, though we will continue accepting them for attendance until the end of next year. Also available….5-class cards for $40. (Brand new students will still be able to purchase 5 classes for $25. Must be purchased by student him/herself on first visit.) Take final advantage of our low prices by purchasing an unlimited number of class cards. They make great holiday gifts!
- Yoga in Bottle – Yoga with a Twist! – Final week to register! Join us this Saturday, Nov. 7th 5:30-7:30pm, for an hour of Gentle Yoga, 5 wine tastings, light snacks and lots of fun. If you haven’t checked out our most popular event yet (where have you been?) …don’t miss out! There won’t be another until Spring 2016! Please visit our Workshops & Events page for info and to sign-up. Registration closes on Friday morning.
- Kettle Intensity! Our first Kettle Yoga session was a success! We will be bringing it back in 2016. If you’d like to try a Kettle Bell conditioning class, we now offer Kettle Intensity with Kimmy on Sundays at 8:30am. Drop-ins are $10 and yoga class cards may be used! This class is a great compliment to your yoga practice for improved strength and toning. See our Class Schedule for details.
- Pre/Post Natal Yoga is back! Our 6 week session will run Wednesdays at 5:45pm, Nov. 11th – Dec.16th. You must pre-register by Nov. 6th to ensure a spot and receive our special discounted price…6 classes for $65! Infants not yet crawling or walking are welcomed at no charge. If you would like to attend a single class, please email us at least 24 hours in advance to see if a spot is available. Drop-in rate is $15. For details and sign-ups please visit our Workshops & Events page.
- Surfset with Ashley. We are running our final 3 week session of the year on Wednesdays at 9:30am, Nov. 18th-Dec. 2nd. Improve your balance, torch calories, build lean muscle, strengthen your core, and enhance your yoga practice, while standing on The RipSurfer X board…made famous on the hit TV show Shark Tank! Due to the limited number of boards, pre-registration is required. Cost is $40. For details and sign-ups please visit our Workshops & Events page. If you’d like to sample a class as a drop-in, please email us at least 24 hours in advance to see if a spot is available. Drop-in rate is $15.
- Fall Schedule! Just a reminder that we now offer an early morning (non-heated) yoga class on Tuesdays at 6:30am and Thursday evening classes at 5:45pm and 7pm. See our Class Schedule for details.
- Don’t forget to give us a like for daily schedule updates on our Facebook Page and follow us on Instagram and Twitter too!
- As always, thank you for your continued support and smiles. Happy November! Happy Thanksgiving!